Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION:
ARC may collect personal information in connection with your use of or purchases through the Sites, which may include information provided in connection with the following activities:
- Registering or filling in forms on the Sites. This includes information you may provide when you request additional information about ARC’s products and services or sign up to receive ARC’s e-mail newsletters or coupons.
- Completing a profile or uploading information to the Sites.
- Purchasing any product or service from ARC through the Sites.
- Providing design or product feedback or making other submissions to ARC.
- Requesting information or assistance from ARC. ARC may also keep a copy of any communications or correspondence you may send to it, including any e-mail communications.
- Participating or responding to consumer survey or requests for consumer’s opinions, concerns, and preferences regarding ARC’s products and services.
- Participating in consumer contests, sweepstakes and other promotions.
The personal information that ARC may collect may include your name, username, password, email address, age, date of birth, gender, address, telephone number, credit card and debit card numbers (with expiration dates), personal preferences, and any other personal information that you choose to include in your profile, your submissions of your goals to ARC, or in other communications to ARC. You represent and warrant that you have the right and authority or have obtained all necessary consents to provide any information, including any personal information of another individual, that is provided by you to ARC.
Like many websites, ARC utilizes “cookies” to maintain a record of your visit to the Sites. A cookie is a small text file that is transferred by a web server and stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device. It can only be read by the server that sent it to you. This information does not identify you personally and you remain anonymous unless you have otherwise provided ARC with personal information.
Cookies help ARC to improve the Sites, and to deliver more personalized service by enabling ARC to estimate audience size and usage patterns; to store information about your preferences; to speed up your searches and to recognize you when you return to the Sites.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. If you would prefer to prevent your computer from accepting ARC’s cookies, you may follow your Internet browser’s steps for doing so. Please note, however, that if you do disable cookies from your browser, you may not be able to access certain sections of the Sites.
- IP ADDRESSES:
- PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION:
To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy and facilitate the appropriate use of information, ARC uses physical, technological and administrative procedures to protect the personal information that ARC collects from loss, unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or other misuse.
Nevertheless, Internet or wireless transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any messages or information you send to the Sites may be read or intercepted by others. If you have any questions about the security of personal information collected by ARC, please contact: [email protected]
- USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Upon ARC’s collection of your personal information, ARC may use such personal information internally, separately or in combination with pre-existing information, for the following purposes:
- To develop, enhance, market, sell or otherwise provide information, products or services;
- To establish and conduct commercial relationships, including to process purchases or other transactions and to conduct or administer other transactions that you may engage in with ARC on or through the Sites;
- To conduct or administer contests, sweepstakes or other promotions in which you have participated;
- To contact you and to respond to any communications that you may have had with us;
- To troubleshoot problems with the Sites;
- To customize your experience or homepage on the Sites;
- To develop and manage ARC’s business and operations;
- To detect and protect ARC and other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activity, and to audit compliance with ARC’s policies and contractual obligations;
- To engage in business transactions, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving ARC;
- As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions;
- For any other purpose to which you consent.
Personal information collected by ARC may be transferred to, stored and processed in the United States or Canada. While in another jurisdiction for processing, the information may be accessed by the courts, law enforcement, and national security authorities of that jurisdiction.
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION:
ARC may disclose your personal information to its subsidiaries or affiliates and to third parties whom ARC hires to provide services on ARC’s behalf, including, but not limited to, support services, website services, delivering promotional materials, contests, sweepstakes and other promotions, and answering customer questions about ARC’s products and services. These subsidiaries, affiliates and third parties may be located overseas. ARC will only provide those third parties with the personal information that they need to deliver the services to ARC and/or on ARC’s behalf. ARC will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes without obtaining prior affirmative consent. In the event that ARC is involved in a business transaction, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving ARC, you consent to your personal information and any other information ARC may have collected being transferred to another party in connection with such transaction. You also consent to ARC disclosing your personal information to legal, financial, insurance, or other advisors in connection with such business transaction or management of all or part of ARC’s business or operations; as consented to by you from time to time, including to fulfill any other purposes that are identified when the personal information is collected; or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
- RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
The personal information that you provide will be retained by ARC in accordance with applicable laws. However, ARC will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information it holds if it is no longer needed for ARC business purposes.
- AGE OF CONSENT:
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this Site.
- CHOICE AND OPT-OUT PREFERENCES:
ARC does not collect your personal information unless you choose to provide it. If, at any time, you prefer not to receive further email communications from ARC (except in connection with information, products or services that you specifically request), you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by means of a link provided in every broadcast e-mail that is sent to you by ARC. If, at any time, you prefer not to receive any other form of communication from ARC, you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by CONTACTING US BY EMAIL.
- ACCESS AND CORRECTION:
ARC will take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information it holds is accurate, complete and up to date. Upon your written request, subject to certain exceptions provided by law, ARC will inform you of the existence, use and disclosure of your personal information and give you access to that information. Additionally, if you have any questions or enquiries relating to our privacy practices or procedures, or if you believe that the personal information that ARC holds about you is not accurate, complete or up to date you may write to the Privacy Officer at the address provided below. If you are able to establish that the information is not accurate, complete or up to date, ARC will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up to date.
- REQUEST FOR ACCESS AND CORRECTION, QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS: